#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday, February 14, 2020

100 Word Writing Task

This is my 100 word writing challenge and this is what i did,I did not get exactly 100 words but it was close.


As it flew towards us ,i couldn't see what it was.It was coming
closer and closer rapidly it was large and it looked like a snake
with wings,with horror me,mum and dad watched with wary.
We started to run but the monster was very powerful and fast
I turned my head and saw a glimpse of the outline and saw a
dragon I thought dragons were myths but it was a myth coming
true.With my dads quick thinking he lobbed a rubbish bin at the
dragon and blinded it and at that moment the dragon knew not
to pick a fight with us and it went flying away into the distance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi matt
    The story was awesome I think you should add more full stops

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post