#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tangram Builder.

Today in maths I have been using this site called Mathigon to make tangrams.

For making tangrams I had to rotate flip and slide shapes to make the correct shape. For example the square for the head has been rotated to the side and the foot at the bottom has been flipped to fit.

This particular tangram was quite easy and i have completed other ones but I could not find the screenshots for them, but here is the site to build tangrams.Tangram Builder.




















1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew I really like your tangrams. The cat and horse are my favorite looking tangrams. I think you should only add the ones you like the most not all of them.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post