#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Bio Poem.



Paul 


Hilarious intelligent 


Father of meadow rain walker.


Loved the mechanism of cars and had a joy for acting.


He experienced a life of wealth and duty and passion for his career.


He feared his family would get hurt, and his career would come to an end.


He accomplished getting fame and fortune.


He wanted to experience his daughter grow up. 


 Born in Glendale California. 12 september 12,1973,Died 30th November 2013.


Walker.

1 comment:

  1. Good Bio poem Matthew. Sad that he died so young ay. Have you seen all of the Fast and Furious movies? Which was your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post