#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday, June 12, 2020

Maths Converting Fractions.

Today in maths I did a maths sheet It was about converting Fractions.I had to use the symbols Such as larger than smaller than and equal to.I got 50/50.The strategy to find out witch number is bigger is to times both bottom numbers then what you do to the bottom you do to the top so you end up getting  different fractions but with the same denominators.then it will be obvious witch one is bigger.Then i used the bigger than and larger than and equal to to do the answer.some of the questions were already equal fractions to trick me but i did well.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for getting 50% Matthew. And well done again for your post - you’ve written a good explanation for how to convert fractions and shown how to decide which of the two is bigger.
    I’m glad you didn’t fall for the teacher’s (Nogo)? Trick.
    Are you still in Nogos maths group?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post