#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Monday, August 24, 2020

Maths What I Have Been Learning This Term

In math this term i have learnt various things but we started of learning how to divide and multiple decimals and leaning the formula.The formula is if you are dividing a a decimal the numbers will move to the left for how many 0s there is when you are dividing the number. Or when multiplying the numbers will move to the right depending on how many zero's there are.

I have also been learning how to find area of a triangle the formula is,you have to half the base number and then times the that number with the side of the triangle so the formula is written out like 1/2 b times H.

Here is a diagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post