#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

My Short Story.

As i stumble down the windy road to my dead brother’s grave, this was the fifth time This week i had followed this lifeless walk but it felt like and eternity to me and my family,All my life is now is grief and pain and sorrow.As i turn the gravel corner i see in the clouding distance i see my brothers grave it is already overturned and looks  scarce the flowers alreader shredding away to smitery i carry a load of daffodils in my hand spring had come slowly this year dreading the wait to be able to see my brother again.I had been taken from the army i got shot by and M1918 BAR. and was forced to go home the letter that arrived by the mail man was heart breaking i already knew the fate i burt into tears and they carried on to days.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mathew!
    I enjoy short stories, and I love the plotline
    Next time you write, check your spelling and grammar.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post