#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Monday, December 7, 2020

Jellie park.

 last Friday the whole class got to go to jelly park, this was for the year 8s since we are leaving this year and all the other years 7s were able to come too. We left in two buses they were nice and cool with the air con.When we arrived we got changed and then we got to go and do whatever we wanted to do, but sadly we were not able to go in the inside pools, But there was lots to do outside such as the hydro slides and the outdoor pool and the diving pool which was 3 meters deep.My favorite hydro slide was the swirly one because it propels you a bit of the slide when you take the tight turn near the end of the ride. Another great part of jellie park was we were able to sit down and do nothing and talk in the sun.This was great so I would have a few turns on the hydro slide and then go and sit down and get warm and then go out again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post