#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Monday, December 14, 2020

Term 1,2,3 and 4 reflection

 Term 1 : my greatest highlight was camp this was a great opportunity and was great fun and it was a great time to make new friends.I also found that the activities were fun and interesting.A down side of term 1 was that the term had to finish early  because of coronavirus this was sad because it also took lots of term 2 away.


Term 3 The best part of term 3 was that lockdown finished and that all the online learning had finished and school could go back to normal This was great and I was able to see my friends.A bad part of term 3 was that 


Term 4 The great part of term 4 was surfing, it was the first time surfing and at first i was not so confident and then after the first time  gained a lot of confidence and now I enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post